Watch the Intro Video above, then press “Start Taking This Course” to start the lessons below.
This course will consist of:
- 2 lessons per week (mostly video lessons)
- Daily 5-10-minute uprocrastination sessions
- An Unprocrastination Challenge to do those sessions every single day, with weekly reporting for the challenge
- A video webinar with Leo
- Daily challenges on the forum (optional but recommended)
- Questions about the course can be asked on the forum
In this lesson, I talk about why a daily practice is the best way to get better at focus and unprocrastination, and issue a challenge.
In this lesson, I talk about why focusing on your Most Important Tasks each day is the best thing you can do to make the most of your precious time … and I share how to choose and focus on your important tasks.
This lesson is about the cycle of avoidance and distractions that we find difficult to break — and how to start breaking that cycle.
In this lesson, we talk about how distractions are a way of coping with some kind of difficulty … and how to learn to cope with the difficulties without distractions. This is huge!
In this lesson, we talk about how to practice the skill of focus for a longer period, continuing that training beyond this course.
In this final lesson, we talk about what to do beyond this course, and why continuing is so important.
In this webinar, I talked about what to do when you’re not motivated to take any action to beat procrastination.