If you’re like me, you’ve struggled with changing your habits, and this frustrates you.
You’ve been wanting to change for awhile now, but haven’t found the motivation, the focus, or a great method for change.
I’m here to change all of that, one small step at a time.
My name is Leo Babauta, creator of Zen Habits, and I’ve changed my entire life, gradually, focusing on one habit at a time. This method works, not only for me but for thousands of other people who have made the choice to focus on their habits, and to change their entire lives.
Sea Change is streamlined to help you do one thing: make one change at a time.
An Amazing 2016
In 2016, the membership includes one habit course at a time … two courses per quarter, with a different focus each quarter:
Quarter 1: Mindfulness
* Jan-Feb: Daily Mindfulness Practices
* Feb-March: Whole-Hearted Living: Training for the Mind
Quarter 2: Health
* Apr-May: Eat healthier joyfully
* May-June: Get active & fit
Quarter 3: Simplicity
* July-Aug: The Minimalist Way to Declutter
* Aug-Sept: Find simple focus
Quarter 4: Creativity
* Oct-Nov: Create daily
* Nov-Dec: Free yourself from fear
Try one free week (it’s $29/month after 7 days):7-day trial
You can cancel anytime from your account page.
Powerful tools for powerful changes
How will the program help you change your life? For each course, you’ll get lessons that help you take simple steps:
- A simple habit. You’ll set up a very easy habit to practice during the course, something you can do in just a few minutes a day.
- Lessons. We’ll give you video and article lessons to help you learn each course’s topic.
- Accountability. We’ll be using accountability groups in the forums — it’s a powerful way to stick to a habit.
- Reminders. You can set up email reminders to stick to your habit every day. No excuses!
- One webinar. There will be one live video webinar with Leo in the middle area of each month, on the current course topic.
- Daily challenges. Each day we post a short challenge for you to expand your practice that you’re working on in the course.
- Forum. A community of like-minded friends to build relationships, form accountability teams, and create lasting change.
It’s simple: A new course every 6 weeks (two per quarter), simple, focused, with reminders, accountability and a forum.
The 2016 courses haven’t started coming out yet, but you can participate in our current “Letting Go Challenge.”
Try Sea Change for free for a week (it’s $29/month after 7 days):7-day trial