The Zen Habits Sea Change Program
If you’ve been stuck and struggling to change your habits, the Sea Change Program uses proven habit techniques that will help you get unstuck and finally stick to changes.
Sea Change is a monthly membership program designed by Zen Habits’ Leo Babauta, and has been successfully tested on thousands of members. We offer a different habit-focused module each month, to help you.
December 2014: Mastering Habit Skills (our most important yet!)
Previous months (still available):
- A Month of Mindfulness [January]
- Unprocrastination [February]
- Exercise [March]
- Meditation [April]
- Self-compassion [May]
- Wake Early [June]
- Declutter Challenge [July]
- Toss Your Expectations Into the Ocean [August]
- Simple Living [September]
- Mindful Productivity [October]
- Mindful relationships [November]
Sea Change is streamlined to help you do one thing: make one change a month.
The Simple Plan
How will the program help you make one change each month? Each month, you’ll get a new module with:
- The Simple Plan. Each module will have a plan with a few simple steps you need to follow during the month to create the new change.
- Accountability. We’ll be using accountability groups in the forums — it’s a powerful way to stick to a habit.
- Reminders. You’ll get an email reminder to stick to your habit every day. No excuses!
- Articles. We’ll give you 2-4 articles each month on that month’s module topic.
- One webinar. There will be one live video webinar with Leo in the middle area of each month, on that month’s module topic.
- Forum. A community of like-minded friends to build relationships, form accountability teams, and create lasting change.
It’s simple: A new module each month, simple, focused, with reminders, accountability and a forum.
Small Commitment: $10/month
The program is just $10/month. We’ve set the monthly price low to ensure that there are no excuses to getting started with your changes.
There’s both men and women in the Sea Change program from all over the world. Here’s what MaryAnn, Toby and Tania had to say:
After a long life of struggling with procrastination, I’ve made some progress on projects that I’ve been avoiding for years. ~MaryAnn, USA
I am increasingly productive and in control of things, with a laser-sharp focus on what is important and what’s not. A heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders after only one month of working with Leo! It has not been easy and it probably won’t get easier on the road ahead, but nothing is more rewarding than working on yourself and seeing real results! ~Toby, Germany
The Sea Change program is a supportive way to make positive changes to your life in a simple and effective way. I have found it hugely rewarding. Leo’s course material is inspiring and the community forum has helped keep me motivated and connected through out the program. ~Tania, Australia
Bonus Ebook: 52 Changes
As a bonus for signing up for the Sea Change Program, you’ll get my new ebook, 52 Changes. The book will be free to all Sea Change members, though you can also buy it separately if you don’t sign up for Sea Change. It’s designed to help you make a change a week for a year — which is different than the Sea Change Program but can compliment it. It also contains the 52 changes I recommend the most.
Q: Do I need a credit card to register?
A: Yes, we require a credit card to register. Your card will be charged $10 immediately, and then every month after that, unless you cancel. We no longer accept Paypal.
Q: How do I cancel?
A: You can cancel anytime on your account page.
Q: I registered, now what?
A: Be sure to check your email for the confirmation email — it might be in your Bulk or Spam folder if it’s not in your inbox. Please click the confirmation link to confirm your email, so you can receive all the updates for member content, webinars, mini-courses and more. After you confirm your email, you’ll get a welcome email with instructions. You can also go to the Members Home Page for all content. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email, see these instructions.
Q: I need help!
A: Always feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or problems.