We don’t want you to pay for this program and not use it.
We don’t want you to have hopes of change but not get results.
We want this program to be awesome for you!
So here are some ways to make it so:
1. Commit big: If you want to make a change, pick one and commit to it big time. Tell people about it. Join an accountability group and commit to them. Stay accountable. Fix it in your mind that you won’t fail or give up, no matter what.
2. Sign into Slack once you get the invite, set up a username, and say hello on the #community-shares discussion channel.
3. Teams: Weâ€™ll add you to an accountability team. You can request to be on a different team if you like. Once youâ€™re added to a team, you can say hello on the teamâ€™s channel.
4. Accountability: Use the accountability teams to keep each other accountable for changes you want to make. Talk to each other and work out the best way to do this for your group â€” this is your responsibility, so donâ€™t wait for someone else to do it! Get to know each other, maybe have a group Skype session or Zoom call, and talk about what you want to commit to. We suggest having weekly check-ins, perhaps on Mondays, reporting in about how you did the previous week with your commitment, and committing to doing something for the next week. You can even have daily check-ins if the group thinks that would be best.
5. Ask Leo questions: If youâ€™re struggling with a habit, want advice, or need help with the program â€¦ ask in the #community-shares channel, and tag Leo’s name (@leobabauta). We donâ€™t guarantee an immediate response, but Leo will do his best to jump in here at least every 2-3 days to answer questions, so ask away!
Thatâ€™s the Premium accountability group feature on Slack. If you have questions, ask on Slack. If you havenâ€™t gotten an invite yet, contact us at [email protected].