As a bonus for signing up for the Sea Change Program, you’ll some great ebooks by me and friends …
- 52 Changes: My ebook designed to help you make a change a week for a year — which is different than the Sea Change approach but can compliment it. It also contains the 52 changes I recommend the most.
- Zen To Done: My time-tested system for productivity, focus and simplicity. It makes things as simple as possible, and no more.
- Focus: My ebook about finding simplicity in this Age of Distraction. It’s about finding the focus you need to create, to work on what’s important, to reflect, to find peace.
- Effortless Life: My ebook to help make life less of a struggle, to help you find contentment in a world where little exists, to instill a bit of mindfulness in an age of chaos.
- Life Nomadic: By my friend Tynan, this book is equal parts inspiration and practical advice for anyone who has ever dreamed of traveling the world. Learn how to take luxury cruises for less than thirty dollars a day, buy flights for as little as twenty dollars, and book hotels for not much more. Besides traveling cheaply, you’ll also discover how to get the most out of your travels buy packing light, living like a local, and using cutting edge technology to your advantage.
- Everything That Remains: Great book by The Minimalists — not a how-to book but a why-to book, this is the touching, surprising story of what happened when one young man decided to let go of everything and begin living more deliberately.
- Rockin’ Referrals Guide: A quick guide by Jason Billows for anyone whose business relies on finding clients — this is meant to increase your referrals by double, triple or more.
- Minimalist Training: Fitness expert Jason Ferruggia’s ebook with principles and workouts that focuses on simplicity and getting results.