The Change Labs Coaching Program
Welcome to the Change Labs coaching program!
Let’s talk briefly about what this program is, and then get into action steps.
What is Change Labs?
Basically it’s a small coaching program I’m creating to help about 10 people change their lives, as research for a book I’m writing & publishing this year.
What do I mean by research? I’m going to refine the methods I plan to share in the book while working with you. I’ve already been working on these ideas & methods, but I need some real-world testing to make them more powerful.
However, I won’t be sharing anything about you or your situation or your problems, with anyone. You won’t be in the book, unless I ask you (and get your permission) to include your situation without personal details. More about my policies here.
How will I coach you? I’m still working that out, but I believe the program will consist of:
- Questionnaires that you fill out to give me more info on you.
- Assignments or missions I’ll give you to help you with your problems/goals.
- Live video calls with me (probably via Google Hangouts) and you as a group (not 1-on-1). This might be once every week or two, depending on my schedule.
- Journaling. I think I’m going to ask you to journal your progress & obstacles, and share the journal with me (and only me).
- A private forum just for you guys. Participation in this forum is voluntary, but if you participate, your screen name will be visible to others in the Change Labs group obviously. And obviously anything you share will be visible to others in this private forum (just you guys). In this forum, you can ask me questions or share problems/progress that you’re willing for the others to see. I think this will be helpful to all of you, but also to me, so I can answer questions that will help everyone, not just one person.
- Possibly some accountability partners. Not sure yet.
- You can also email me privately. This should not be abused, as I’d prefer not to be flooded with daily emails. :)
What Are You Committing To?
By joining this program, you’re committing to doing the work required. You can quit at any time, but if you want to be in this program, you must commit to:
- Journaling on a regular basis. Ideally near-daily, but at least twice a week.
- Doing readings and assignments.
- Giving me feedback on the ideas, methods and program.
- Optionally participating in the forum and attending the live video calls when you can.
If you’re consistently failing to meet these commitments, I will ask you to leave so I can make room for someone else on the waiting list.
Changing your life takes work.
If you can’t commit to the program, please don’t do the action steps below, and please let me know asap.
You’re not in the program until you do the following steps: