If you’ve been in the Sea Change Program for awhile now, and have seen some good shifts in your habits … congratulations! But you might be wondering, “What’s next?”
The next step for people who have gotten a lot out of Sea Change is my Fearless Training Program.
Before I tell you more about Fearless Training, let’s talk about Sea Change. It’s designed to help you if you’re struggling with habits, if you want to form some foundational habits like waking early, meditating, exercising, eating healthy, and so on.
If you’ve gotten some of those foundational habits down (you don’t have to be perfect), you are ready to dive deeper.
That’s what the Fearless Training Program is for. It’s for diving into the habitual patterns that come up for us when we put ourselves into uncertainty. Especially the uncertainty of our meaningful work.
- Intentionally creating space to do your meaningful work (whatever that might be — writing, creating a business, running a team, supporting a community, raising a family).
- Noticing the uncertainty & discomfort that arise when you step into that space.
- Clearly seeing the patterns that show up in that uncertainty.
- Starting to train with these patterns and the uncertainty, using our mindfulness training system.
- Having a community of other people to support you, who are working on this as well.
If that sounds like the deeper training you crave, or you’re curious about learning more, I encourage you to try it out: