If you’ve been in Sea Change long enough to establish a few solid, foundational habits … you might be ready to deepen into further training.
We invite you to train with us in our Fearless Training Program.
We believe you should consider moving to the program if you:
- Have established a few strong foundational habits â€” especially meditation, but self-compassion and some basic health habits are helpful too
- Are feeling like you want to move on, or are wondering what’s next
- Have some meaningful work you’d like to do, or are looking for a purpose in your life
- Are being held back from that purpose by your habitual patterns, fears, procrastination, etc.
- Are ready to deepen into mindfulness training and commitment
If this is you, we’d like you to move on to the Fearless Training Program.
How It Works
The training consists of:
- Getting clear on what your meaningful work is (even if itâ€™s diving into mindfulness or health for yourself)
- Getting clear on who youâ€™re devoted to â€” your big Why
- Creating structure for practicing with the uncertainty of doing this work â€” including working in monthly goals/focuses with weekly check-ins
- Creating accountability using a community weâ€™ve formed on Slack (including small teams of members supporting each other)
- Daily training sessions and weekly reviews
- Training content from me (articles, videos, calls, guided meditations, depending on what level you sign up for), and
- Support from me and others on the Slack community