Sea Change Group Leaders
By Leo Babauta
This is a page just for the awesome leaders of Sea Change accountability teams.
I’ve created a forum just for you (password: omm):
Recording of the training session we had on Dec. 17:
Leadership Summit February 2014
Recording of Feb. 23, 2014 Leadership Summit:
Leadership Summit March 2014
Recording of March 29, 2014 Leadership Summit:
These Google Docs are view-only, and can be saved if you’d like to fill them out or otherwise modify them.
- Group Formation Worksheet – This form helps you create the basic lay out for your group and will be used in the Sea Change group recruitment postings.
- Sea Change Facilitation Guide – This form give some tips and tricks for facilitating group meetings.
- Sea Change Group Policy Guide – This form gives tips and tricks about types of group policies and approaches to creating policies.
- Sea Change Leadership Questionnaire – This is a leadership questionnaire that helps you identify why leadership is important to you.
- The Essential Habits of Leadership – This is a post written by Toku about the benefits of being a leader.
- Focus Group Conclusions – These are the conclusions from the Leader Focus groups we led at the beginning of the program.
Feedback for Leo
If you have feedback for me about the Sea Change program, or suggestions for modules, please submit here!