By Leo Babauta
In this webinar, I was joined by my friend Sam “Gentoku” McCree, blogger and personal trainer at Unexecutive and a Zen student who studied two years at a Zen monastery.
We focused on how to incorporate mindfulness throughout your daily life.
Some of the things discussed:
- What it’s like to live in a Zen monastery
- What “work practice” is and what we can learn from it
- Sitting meditation in the Zen tradition
- How to take what we learn from sitting meditation to other parts of our life
- How to remember to be mindful throughout the day (Time Out software mentioned)