Webinar: Procrastination Obstacles & Solutions
By Leo Babauta
In this webinar, I talked about the common obstacles to beating procrastination, and how to solve them, and also answered a number of questions from members.
Topics covered include:
- Overview: avoiding discomfort & doing what is comfortable
- Fearing a task/project
- Being overwhelmed
- Feeling lazy, tired, stressed
- Thinking you’ll be more motivated later
- Thinking you’re better under pressure
- Doing something you see as a waste of your time
- How to deal with something that demands 5-6 hours of attention at a time
- Procrastinating by planning
- How to work when you don’t have deadlines
- What to do when something is massively overdue (years) & you’re overwhelmed by guilt & shame.
- Whether you should start the program if you’re coming late
- How to not procrastinate in getting out of bed in the morning
- How to lessen the anxiety that comes from fear of failure
- Bringing friends/family/colleagues along your unprocrastination journey
- My favorite tea
Password for the video is seaoflove.