Unprocrastination Tools Screencast
Post written by Leo Babauta.
In this screencast, I show you some of the Unprocrastination tools I use for:
- Blocking the Internet or specific time-wasting sites;
- Writing or reading in full-screen mode;
- Clearing my desktop and launching applications;
- Staying focused while in my browser;
- Staying mindful throughout the day.
You can watch the screencast in the video below — password is sealion — or download here. Below the video I link to some of the programs mentioned in the screencast. Enjoy!
Note: I recommend watching the video in full-screen mode to best see the tools — otherwise they’re too small in the video size shown below.
Tools mentioned in the video: