Webinar: Mindfulness & Habits
By Leo Babauta
In this webinar, I first shared how to brew tea in the Chinese way, then talked about how mindfulness can be used as a powerful tool to change habits.
We start with a small meditation session, counting breaths, that you can do at home to improve your mindfulness skills.
Then I shared some ways to use mindfulness to change habits:
- be aware of when an existing habit happens
- remember to do new habit
- become aware of your triggers
- watch urges
- watch your energy levels
- see your negativity when you fail
- see how much you trust yourself
- see your fears
- see when youâ€™re resentful for doing the habit
- learn about how doing the habit makes you feel, how not doing it makes you feel
(habits are experiments)
- take a mindful pause, and tune into your feelings
I also talked about the Sea Change Accountability Team Leadership program — volunteer today!
Watch the video below or download here to watch on your mobile device.