Writers & Bloggers Seminar: Beating Resistance
Post written by Leo Babauta.
In this month’s Writers & Bloggers Seminar, I talked about the Resistance that writers face, including:
- The fact that we all face resistance, no matter how good we are.
- What is resistance, really?
- Some of my time-tested ways of beating resistance.
- Why routine and professionalism are two of the best tools.
I also answered questions about:
- writing blog posts
- keeping a list of ideas (I referenced this article on Spark Files)
- finding your voice as a writer
- not being a perfectionist
- not tinkering with writing tools
- frictionless blogging
- and much more
I apologize for the bad video quality — it seems my laptop wasn’t processing video too well. But the audio seems fine.
Watch the video below, or download it here to watch later on your computer or iPad.
Password for the video is sealion.