Welcome to Sea Change! Let’s get you started with a quick guided tour …
I. Members Home Page: Always go to the Members Home Page to find the library of video courses, and other resources and links (near the bottom of the page). You can choose any video course from the library, or one of the articles-based habit modules (link at the bottom of the page).
1. Habit-focused Open Teams. For finding an accountability group that will support your habit change.
2. Finding accountability. Jump into the one-on-one accountability thread here to find a one-on-one accountability partner, a powerful way to create change.
3. Course Discussions. Jump into the discussion threads for the course you’re taking.
4. Suggestions/Questions for Leo & Team is a good place to ask questions if you need help.
Please also check out the Sea Change Facebook group I’ve created for all Sea Change members.
Feel free to have a look around the other sections if you’re feeling curious, but nothing is required.
III. The Beginner’s Habit Program. This is a simple program and I usually recommend beginners start here for a month rather than do the current course, especially if you’ve had trouble sticking to new habits. You don’t have to do this, but lots of people have found it helpful to set up a foundation of habit success before diving into other courses.
Those are the main areas you need to know about.
A couple other things to note:
* Make sure you check your email inbox for Sea Change emails — that’s how I let you know about new courses, any updates to the program, new lessons, and the monthly webinar.
* Get your bonuses on the account page downloads tab (you can also change password and stop your membership here)