In this lesson, I interview fitness expert Dick Talens, who is one of the best fat-loss coaches I know.
We talked about the key ingredients to a successful fat-loss program, including:
- Get your calories right (and how to calculate that)
- Get your protein in the right range
- Strength train, with progression
- Track key metrics to see your progress
- Most important: don’t let slip-ups derail you, use mindfulness and self-compassion
The interview goes into detail into all of these key ingredients, so watch it now!
Some further reading:
- Dick’s website
- Weight Loss 101
- What Weight Loss Success Really Looks Like in Numbers
- Figure Out Your Body Fat Percentage from Waist Measurements
- A 5-Step Guide To Getting Back on The Horse When Youâ€™ve Fallen Off
- Leigh Peele
Exercise for Today
Are you aiming for fat loss? What one thing in this interview can you start implementing over the next week?