In this video, I take some time to address some common fears, worries, and other obstacles that you might be having this month, and that are important to address as you go beyond this month.
These are some of the worries and obstacles that you guys have brought up on the forum:
- Saying no and having difficult conversations about finances with family members
- Dealing with financial setbacks and the frustration of your emergency fund being wiped out
- The vicious cycle of doing well, then blowing it and giving up, and going on a spending spree
- Dealing with income cycles, and having a cushion to deal with the lows
- Overwhelming medical bills, and how to get out from underwater
- The fear of dealing with your financial situation and difficult financial decisions
- The fear of risk in investing
These are all extremely important topics, so I hope you’ll watch the video!
You can watch it above, or download the video to watch on your device/computer.