In this overview, we talk about what habit is and how it works.
- You will be working with a habit you are already working on (or more if you have).
- Practice with it, watch videos and actually work with them.
- Feedback loop.
- Review Fundamental Track as there are encouragement reward and dealing with failure key ideas.
- Deepen the definition of habit.
- For Advanced challenge, it is not one simple habit but bundle of habits.
- Habit is complex, it contains multiple smaller actions prior main behavior as final goal.
- Habits are tied to a set of environmental queues.
- We will be working week-to-week, new habits or ones that you already have adopted. You can continue with the set you already have.
- Watch videos every week, use them on the habits for the coming week.
- We are building skills one week at the time.
- Idea is by the end of the month, skills will not be solid yet. Skills needs practice, like habits.
- We will drop some skills and come back to them. They will be coming back – same skills with the new habits.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.