In this overview, we talk about letting go of expectations of ourselves.
- It is inevitable that at, some point, expectations we set for ourselves will be stopped.
- We are looking for a balance between disappointing ourselves and sticking with the plan.
- Joyful discipline – discipline of action.
- Expectations can be harmful.
- Daily evening reflections.
- Reflect on yourself every day, evening, after work, etc.
- Reflection will help us to bring more awareness during the day, to learn more and to set new intention going for.
- Set intention, bring in the curiosity to this challenge.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.