Welcome to Lesson 1 of the Expectation of Ourselves Challenge!
In this lesson, we talk about how to practice during the day:
- Have a piece of paper, sticky note, card board or something that you can write on.
- Have one or two of those around where you will be reminded of it (next to your computer, bed, etc.)
- You can set it on your lock screen or have a popup reminder twice a day to remember to practice.
- It requires awareness – thinking habit that we might not see.
- Piece of paper – what expectation of myself do I have right now?
- We want to bring awareness to our expectations.
- Bonus is a journal or document on your computer.
- Notice the expectation and you might notice the effect of it.
- Bring awareness.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.