Welcome to Lesson 4 of the Key Habit Skills Challenge!
In this lesson, we talk about how to handle failure. This is the most important lessons for this challenge.
- Negative reinforcements causing negative feelings.
- Failure is absence of something. It is not negative nor positive, it is neutral.
- Failure can be something valuable. We want to look at it as positive word. We can see it as a lesson.
- It is an opportunity.
- No big deal but what caused it (unexpected visitor, tiredness, stress). It might happen again.
- Write it down to your habit diary.
- Getting off track and using mantra “No big deal”!
- Our approach to our failure is important. What we can learn from it and how we can go back on track.
- Once we establish this behavior it will be easier to go back on track.
- Practice it this week.
- If you get off track simply use “No big deal” and go back on track.
- Keep up with your habit diary – note everything down. Practice.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.