Welcome to Lesson 2 of the Key Habit Skills Challenge!
In this lesson, we talk about why are we changing the habits.
- Previous lesson was actually the first skill – to choose and stick to one new, positive habit.
- Some days will be full of resistance, discomfort, lack of desire to stick to our habit and on those days we need a reason.
- Reasons that are greater than ourselves.
- Write down your habit and reason why you want to change.
- Writing it down helps us to commit to it. If you are avoiding it, commitment to one habit, you should write it down as a first step.
- Starting the habit plan by writing it down. Start practicing. Figure out when you are going to do it and how will you remember to do it. Commit yourself to doing it.
- There should be physical reminders that you can see.
- Remind yourself together with reason you defined previously and see how it goes.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.