Welcome to Lesson 1 of the Creating Long-Term Habits Challenge!
In this lesson, we will choose a habit:
- Choose one habit now.
- Think about what would you like to take on.
- Notice what there is that gets in the way of choosing and creating a vision.
- Note that – discouragement, overwhelmed, resistance.
- Notice your response to that.
- Notice your feelings.
- Pick a habit and create a vision of it.
- Vision is the key for long-term habit.
- You can revise it anytime.
- Why are you choosing this habit?
- What it will be like when you are done?
- Something that will be amazing for you?
- What would it feel like if this vision comes true?
- What effect would it have on your life?
- How long would you like to spend with this habit?
- This is the vision.
- You can actually see yourself and feel it.
- Choose a habit.
- Write down your vision.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.