Welcome to Lesson 5 of the Creating Long-Term Habits Challenge !
In this lesson, we talk about coming back when we have gotten off track:
- Deepen into that practice.
- Notice when you get off track from what your intentions were.
- Just notice without making yourself guilty.
- Notice how it went, what did you feel.
- Would you like to come back when you get off track?
- Re-motivate yourself.
- Continually deepen into coming back.
- Letting go of practice and coming back. Opening up to “again” practice.
- Re-connecting to why you care about it.
- Can you re-connect to the vision and all the amazing things within?
- Practice having things go differently.
- Practice letting go and coming back on track.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.