Welcome to Lesson 4 of the Creating Long-Term Habits Challenge.
In this lesson, we talk about daily reflections and their benefits:
- Reflecting on a daily, weekly, monthly or even longer term basis.
- You can put reflection in your structure.
- Reminders and acknowledgments as a useful tools.
- Use reflection as a learning material.
- Daily reflections help you get better at something, at remembering, at noticing and bringing awareness.
- It can be in the morning, after work day, before bed.
- If you can’t manage daily reflections, do it weekly at least.
- Learning and adjustments.
- Set the intention for the week and review intention for the previous week.
- Reflect back.
- Set reflection time for yourself.
- Continue to put the habit into practice.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.