Welcome to Lesson 1 of the Quitting a Bad Habit Challenge!
In this lesson, we see what are bad habits and how to pick one:
- Choose one existing habit you would like to shift now.
- Habit itself isn’t necessarily bad.
- The effects that you don’t want for yourself are something we would like to shift.
- Habit is “bad” when there are some effects that we are not happy with.
- Smoking, alcohol, binge eating, binge shopping, binge watching, social media, drinking soda, etc.
- Choose something that feels like a challenge.
- Pick a “bad” habit that has some negative effects. Pick something that feels do-able.
- Focus on changing that one for this month.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.