Welcome to Lesson 8 of the Quitting a Bad Habit Challenge!
In this lesson, we are talking about how to continue:
- If obstacle comes up – let it become your practice ground.
- Whatever comes up, take a note of it, use it to practice with.
- Assess yourself.
- Regular reviews. Every week.
- If you are struggling, it’s ok.
- We don’t have a perfect path, sometimes it comes with struggle and relapses.
- We want to stay on the path. Come back. Notice.
- Commit to reviews.
- Keep growing.
- It is a cyclical thing.
- Slowly start to manage multiple habit changes.
- We want to be with this for life, rather than for a week or a month.
- Assess yourself this week.
- Stick with it, keep going for a while (a month or two) before you do something else.
- Ask for support.