Welcome to Lesson 2 of the Creating Long-Term Habits.
In this lesson, we talk about structure:
- Structure is a plan, agreement, an operating bylaw.
- It is actually enabling.
- Structure or context that makes long-term habit and vision likely to unfold.
- Our lives right now are structured to prevent long-term habit from happening.
- Changing things by changing our structures – conscious.
- What structure will help you out with your vision?
- What time will you do the habit, where, which reminders will you use?
- Who will help you?
- What other aspects of your plan are?
- What structure could you create that will lead to this?
- Adjust the structure based on regular reviews and adjustments.
- Mechanism that makes structure better and better.
- Write out a plan.
- Plan should include the way to adjust the plan as you go. What structure would you like to use to create the vision?
- Time, place, tools, person that will do it with you, rewards, etc.
- Write your plan and start with your habit tomorrow.
You can watch the video above, or here on Vimeo.