In this webinar, I talk about how to use this year (and the Beautiful Mornings Challenge) to get good at habits for life. And how to approach habit change in a healthy, positive way.
I’ve broken this webinar recording into two parts:
- Part I – My Talk: A Mind That Clings to Nothing (See notes)
- Part II – Questions & Answers: I answered some really great questions from some amazing people, please watch!
Part I: Leo’s Talk (with notes
In this talk, I covered
- This year – get really good at habit change
- Learn the skills
- Use Beautiful Mornings – as an experiment
- How we normally see habit change
- What this results in
- New way of using them: to learn the skills
- Use learning cycles – every week, every month
- Rapid iteration & learning
- Compassion, dropping stories
Watch above, or here on Vimeo.
Part II: Questions and Answers
In the second part of the webinar, I answered a number of great questions from members, please watch!