Help & Resources
Need help? We’re here for you. Scroll down this page to find answers to your questions, contact information, our Habit Zen app as well as several other resources and bonuses.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two major ways to get support and accountability in Sea Change, and we highly recommend both.
- We’ve created a Sea Change community using chat software called Slack. Here you will find many members of Sea Change and you can share your wins and challenges, support others and get support, as well as see announcements and questions from Leo. You can find all the information about how to use this here.
- Another huge part of the Sea Change program are the small teams. These are groups of around 4-8 people that provide each other direct accountability. Usually teams meet up via video call once every two weeks. It is a big part of the program and highly recommended that you join one, it is wonderful to be surrounded by others on the path of habit change with you. Read about how to join a team here, and reach out to a team lead today to join.
You should be signed up to the Sea Change mailing list — check your bulk or promotion folder to see if you got the confirmation email.
The short answer is to click on the “Account” link at the top-right of any page, in the header of the website. This will bring you to a page where you can cancel, edit your credit card or take other actions related to your subscription.
You can cancel at any time. To do so, go to your account page, click on “Subscriptions”, and then “Turn off auto-renew”. That will ensure you don’t get charged again and your subscription will expire when the renewal date arrives. You can use the program until then.
For more detailed instructions or if you have problems we’ve written a page of help related to login and registration.
Absolutely! All the webinars are recorded and available for streaming and downloading. You can access the most recent webinar quickly on theÂ Home page, in the section for webinars. To access other webinars look in the Challenge page – there is a dedicated place for the webinars associated with each challenge, below week 4 content.
Don’t worry, this is what this program is here for! We’ve created a whole section with help on this, just farther down this page, look at “Habit troubleshooting“.
We redesigned the Sea Change program in October 2019. We picked the best of content for each area and created newly curated challenges, each one containing even more content than before. But the older content is still here, and still amazing, and if there is something that you used before that you want to access you should still be able to find it. Here are three pages that have links to a large set of older libraries of content. Note that there may be some incorrect links or post titles in here due to the reorganization we did, so please forgive us:
- Previous Sea Change Challenge Archive: here
- Text-based library of modules: here
- Video-based library of courses: here
If you feel like you have accomplished what you need in the Sea Change, consider joining the Fearless Living Academy. In this more advanced program we go deeper, and work with the fears and uncertainties that prevent us from bringing our deep purpose to life. You’ll find another wonderful community there!
Slack is the software we use to communicate with the Sea Change community. It can be a little hard to use at first, but once you get used to it, you will find it invaluable for finding support for your habit change path. We highly encourage you to spend a little time getting used to it. We’ve created a video to help explain it – find all the information here.
Contact the team
If you need support, we will be happy to help, please contact Leo and the Sea Change team.
Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Bonuses and Exclusive Content
Try our habit tracker app: Habit Zen
Get even more bonus content on the Account page.